Understanding the Rental Process:
Vision Real Estate does not discriminate based on any federal, state or local protected classes, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, familial status, disability, or source of income. We comply with all federal, state and local fair housing laws.
To Get Started……
The application process is quite simple. Find the available rental online that you are interested in and click on the “APPLY NOW” tab. If you do not have access to a computer you may come into our office and we will assist you in filling out the form.
- The application form needs to be filled out, in it’s entirety, and a form of payment for the application fee should be entered (A fee will not be charged until the application is processed)
- Every person over the age of 18 who will be residing at the property needs to fill out an application.
- Vision Real Estate does not “pre-screen” applicants. Applicants are required to pre- screen themselves based on the rental criteria online. If you need a copy of the rental criteria please contact our office PRIOR to turning in an application.
- Pay non-refundable credit and screening fee of $35 per applicant (and/or co-signer) age 18 and older.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for information on your application to be verified.
Once the application is approved you will receive notice from the property manager. They will schedule with you a date/time to meet, sign the lease and pay the deposit.
The property manager will inform you in the case of denied application. You will receive a letter explaining the reasons as well. If you are denied due to adverse or negative information on your credit report, you should:
- Contact the credit reporting agency listed in the denial letter in order to: o Identify who is reporting negative information about you.
- Request a correction if the information being reported is incorrect.