Did you realize that students can receive discounts at many retail stores & restaurants?
We created a list to help save you time when you want to save money!
- Ann Taylor: 15% off full priced items
- Banana Republic: 15% off full priced items
- Charlotte Russe: 10% off when you show your school ID
- H&M: Save 15% off your entire purchase
- J Crew: 15% off when you show your ID
- The Limited: 15% off with your school ID
- Amazon: Students can get a free six-month trial of Amazon Prime, which offers free two-day shipping on all of Amazon’s items, and a $10 credit when you refer a friend.
- Arby’s: 10% discount at certain locations with your student ID.
- Burger King: 10% off your purchase with your school ID
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Get a 10 percent discount off wings with your student ID (varies based on location).
- Burger King: 10 percent discount (at select locations).
- Chick-fil-A: Get a free small drink to accompany your meal with your student ID.
- Chipotle: Free small drink with your meal when you show your student ID.
- McDonalds: Now your McFlurry or burger comes with a 10 percent discount with your student ID at some locations.
- Papa John’s: These discounts vary by location, so don’t forget to ask when you go in to get your pizza.
- Subway: 10 % discount
- Apple: Students can save money on their iPads & MacBooks.
- Microsoft: Students save 10 % off in store
- RadioShack: 10% off your tech purchases