To share a Facebook post:
- Click Share below a post
- Then click “Share…” in the dropdown menu.
- To select where you want to share, click “Share on your own Timeline” at the top of the popup menu and select one of the options listed.
- Click the audience option and choose “Public” so that the post is shared publicly to everyone (this will not change your overall Facebook settings)
- Enter an optional message, or simply leave it blank.
- Click Post!
To Share a Linkedin update:
- Click the Edit link below the the content description at the top of the box to remove or include the image and keep the source notation. If the content description is edited, the source notation is automatically removed.
- Click the arrows under the image shown to scroll and select another image to accompany your share.
- Select who to Share with:
- Enter a comment or message.
How to “re-tweet” on Twitter:
- Hover over a Tweet.
- Click the Retweet button
- A pop-up will show you the Tweet you’re about to Retweet.
- Click the Retweet button.
- The Tweet will then be shared with all of your followers as a Retweet.
Re-share a Google+ post:
- Open Google+
- Find the post you want to share.
- Near the bottom left corner of the post, click the share icon .
- Type any comment you’d like to include with the post.
- In the “To:” box, choose who can see the post > Share in the bottom left corner of the post.