Now Hiring- PT Marketing Manager
Vision Real Estate, is a local full-service real estate sales and property management brokerage seeking a raw-talented, approachable, patient, not easily intimidated, quick thinker to be a Marketing Manager within our company. Vision Real Estate views raw-talent equivalent to experience as long as the candidate is willing to learn. We would appreciate a candidate with Property Management/Real Estate Marketing background. However; it’s not a deal breaker. You will be responsible for owning the marketing department as we are a boutique firm. He/she will oversee all aspects of the marketing cycle.
The Marketing Manager will demonstrate superb customer service skills while balancing effective administrative tasks and any combination of routine duties while working alone or within the Vision Real Estate office.
• Partner with the CEO, to conduct the forecast of the marketing budget
• Be the expert for our Marketing best practices
• Generate content, create marketing materials. As well, as identify, leverage public and media relation opportunities in collaboration with the CEO
• Companywide marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, SEO, and Agent-specific marketing campaigns
• Manage Vision Real Estate’s website service providers, social media accounts, content, to ensure a consistency. (Ensuring an effective message across our target markets)
• Manage VRE Blog content, newsletters and updates, etc.
• Manage and coordinate events as well as “open houses”
• Assist the Agent Specialist with the onboarding of new property managers and agents, including drafting their integration plan, creating biographies, as well as communicating to the VRE team with new announcements
• Assisting our Sales/Mentor/ Trainer with marketing needs
• Assist branch brokers, agents, and property managers in developing the marketing strategies for their spheres of influence
• Stewardship over properties acquired through his/her efforts or as assigned by Vision Real Estate Management
• E-mailing or mailing marketing materials
• Approachable and patient with others i.e. vendors, agents, and office staff
• Ability to work independently or within a team atmosphere
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability, to smile while under stressful circumstances
• Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to Vision Real Estate team
• Must possess strong attention to detail, while being highly organized with the ability to think strategically and analytically
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to staff concerns, to avoid escalation of any issues
• Competence in the operation of computer software, telephone, calculator, copy machine, Microsoft Office and/or Google apps
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing
Not required but appreciated:
• A minimum of one-year experience in a customer service related industry or one-year apartment leasing experience, plus a combination of accounting skills
• Experience with MacOS, digital signature and cloud-based software (will train on company’s software)
• Hourly Wage, (Based on experience)
• Part-time: 9:00am-1:00pm, Monday-Friday
***Please respond with a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. In the Cover Letter please state any prior or similar experience. Particularly, how your current skill set would translate into effective productivity for our industry. Also, include available start date and proposed hourly rate.