Are you considering moving to Utah?
Utah is a wonderful place to work and live, and it is only getting better!
In January, the Utah Economic Council turned in their annual report stating that Utah would continue to see growth (HERE). CNN stated that Utah County’s job market is on fire (HERE). And Forbes stated that Salt Lake City was one of the top 5 places in the United States for the highest number of Job opportunities, and one of the lowest unemployment rates (HERE)
For those of you who are interested in purchasing a home, investing, or up/down sizing. We can help! If you aren’t ready to “pull the trigger” on home ownership, we can help with finding you a rental property as well.
Moving can be overwhelming for everyone, o we have simplified it for you. Here are some online resources for moving to/within Utah.
- Maps of Utah HERE
- Average Utah Weather HERE
- Search for Homes in Utah HERE
- Search for Rentals in Utah HERE
- Change your Address With USPS HERE
- Cost of Living Report HERE
- Drivers License/ID’s HERE
- Vehicle Registration HERE
- Voters Information HERE
- Public Transportation HERE
- Utility Companies (just to name a few)
- Saving Money during a Move HERE