BUYERS PLEASE READ: Please use this list to look for available contracts for student housing.
- You may contact the persons listed on this sheet to get more information about the unit you are interested in, including details about rent, utilities, etc. The person who listed the contract will also be the one responsible for showing you the property.
- AFTER you have spoken with the contact person listed below, and seen the rental unit. If you decide you are interested in taking a contract, you will need to go to “www.visionutah.com” to submit an application. Application fees are $35 per application, but the fee is not processed unless you are first in line for a spot.
- After you have turned in an application, you will need to let the person who’s contract you are taking know so that they may tell their manager. Be aware that turning in an application does not guarantee a spot. Applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis and must be approved before a lease is sent.
- Applications are processed using the rental criteria found HERE.
SELLERS PLEASE READ:
- You must first turn in a notice of intent to sell/vacate to you manager PRIOR to listing your contract for sale on this site. Contracts that are listed without correct notice being given will be deleted.
- Intent to sell/vacate forms are available through your manager or the office.