As a full-service property management brokerage we offer the following services to our owners & investors:
Tenant relationship management:
- Advertise vacancies, conduct showings, perform background checks, and sign leases.
- Background checks include credit, criminal, rent history, and employment verification.
- Checkins and checkouts, with charges to tenants as applicable.
- Bi-monthly or quarterly interior inspections to confirm ongoing cleanliness of the unit and identify any maintenance or tenant compliance issues.
- Conduct evictions
- Collect rents and disburse to owners between the 9th and 11th of the month.
- Chase down late rents and submit longer-term outstanding balances to collections
- Fully integrated online accounting system accessible to owners 24 hours a day
- HOA and other regular property related bill pays are optional.
- In house maintenance experts
- Strategic relationships with licensed vendors at discount prices. The discounts are passed directly to the owner. We don’t mark them up, we only charge for our actually incurred time.
- Discounted rates with TV and Internet providers
- Regular filter changes
- Available 24/7 for emergencies
- All managers are licensed Realtors.
- Regular comparative market analyses can be sent out as well as market updates.
- Updates on any legislative changes at the national, state, and local level.
- We work with the existing Realtor relationships through referral commissions or non-compete’s as appropriate.
- Regular news reports on the property will be communicated each month or more frequently as needed.
- Retained attorney for no cost question and answer on landlord tenant issues.
In many ways we add value beyond what our competitors offer, but we like to point out these key differentiators
- Personal relationships with your property manager – because we limit the number of properties per manager they can be more focused on you and are specialists in the market for your property
- Regular inspections – Few companies do interior inspections and those that do often charge for them.
- Licensed property managers as opposed to unlicensed staff.
- No markups for maintenance.
- 24/7 online account access
- Five standards – We strive for zero vacancies, zero outstanding balances,regular inspections, monthly personal reports, and 24 hour response time.
Marketing your property
Did you know that 92% of the rental decisions are started online? We will list your property on Utah’s top rental sites, such as KSL.com and Rentler. And national websites, such as Craigslist, Buildum, Trulia & Zillow.