To be added to the Lanai CONTACT list for future notifications, please click on the button below and submit the request. Everyone on the list will be emailed simultaneously and application are processed on a first come first serve basis.
All Lanai owners and tenants must read the Lanai Association Rules & Regulations and Lanai Parking Rules & Regulations in order to receive a parking pass.
- Download and print the Lanai HOA Rules and Regulations (General & Parking)
- After reading, complete the lower section of the paperwork in its entirety (incomplete paperwork will not be accepted)
- Please come to the Vision Real Estate Office (open M-F 9 am to 6 pm) located at 495 N University Ave #200, Provo UT 84601 and bring the following items:
- $60/yr or $30/Spring Summer (no refunds for early move-out, parking passes are non-transferable). Please write checks payable to “Lanai HOA”
- A copy of your housing contract (paper or electronic)
- A copy of your filled out Lanai parking paperwork (If you have a scooter and a car please bring the paperwork for both, however, there will only be one fee charged)
- Upon receipt of payment & form a parking pass will be issued
- Your garage door remote will be given to you by your unit owner or management company. Your remote is a key, if lost there is a $50 fee
- Parking is First Come First Serve: We have parking for approximately 85% of the tenants at Lanai. A pass allows you access to the garage. Parking stalls are available as a first come first serve basis. If there are no available stalls you must park on the street
- Park at Your Own Risk: Lanai HOA is not responsible for thief or damage that your personal belongings or vehicle may encounter due to parking in the Lanai Parking Garage.